Sunday, December 2, 2007

Yellow

Yay! I just realised that if I use the camera in my mobile phone instead of my camera I can get the pictures to the computer EVEN THOUGH THE CAMERA CABLE IS LOST! So this morning is for making "lussekatter", a sweet bread made for Christmas. It contains a lot of saffron, and my dough does at the moment look like this:
Hmm... The mobile phone camera is really crappy. The bright yellowness doesn't come out, at least not on my screen.

A few more minutes of proofing, and a quick breakfast for me. Now it's time for shaping. I used to love this as a kid, now I haven't done it for a couple of years. I'm afraid my dough is a bit sticky and not kid friendly, but I expect good bread from that. And there are no kids around here. Be back later when finished baking!

No comments: